Rental-Guaranteed Central Istanbul Apartments

Rental-Guaranteed Central Istanbul Apartments

Kağıthane/İstanbul, Türkiye

For Sale

106.600 $

  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-109
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-110
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-111
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-112
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-113
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-115
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-116
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-117
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-118
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-136
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-138
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-118
  • khi335-kagithane-satilik-apart-119

Property ID :

 KHI335

Share

Added to Favorite

Favorite

Print

Bedrooms

1

Bathrooms

1

Garage

1

Area

48 sq meters

Year Built

2020

Plot Size

background Layer 1 7256 sq meters

Description

Rental-Guaranteed Central Istanbul Apartments

This rental-guaranteed central Istanbul apartments project in the Kağıthane district incorporates 237 modern units within two blocks.

Amenities also include parking, security and social facilities as well as a market, gym and swimming pool.

Payment plans are also available with a 30% down payment required. The remaining 70% can then be paid over two years.

Location

Transport links in Kağıthane include the TEM (motorway) and the E5. A Metro link is also in the pipeline. Nearby amenities also include shopping centres, universities, hospitals and social facilities. However, the proximity of two of the city’s business districts also offers these properties considerable potential as buy-to-let investments.

Other nearby amenities

  • The Dolmabahçe Tunnel is 7.5km away, which brings the districts of Nişantaşı, Taksim, and Beşiktaş within a five-minute drive.
  • Bosphorus Bridge and the FSM Bridge.
  • Kağıthane Metro site.
  • Maslak business district.
  • Istinye can also be reached in ten minutes.
  • It’s also only 12km from Sultanahmet.
  • The new Istanbul Airport is also 25km away.

Social facilities

  • Communal swimming pool.
  • Fitness center and sauna.
  • Children’s play area.
  • Vitamin bar.
  • Car park.
  • Security system.
  • Supermarket.
  • Restaurant and bistro cafe.
  • Dry-cleaning service.
  • Hairstylist.
  • Pharmacy.

Turkish citizenship by investment

Legislation introduced in Turkey in September 2018 reduced the threshold for those who qualify for citizenship through property investment from $500,000 to just $250,000.

As a result, some of these apartments allow the buyer to apply, both for themselves and for their family. Should you wish to know more about the new procedures, please visit this link for further information.

Why Us?

Members of the KHI team speak English, Turkish or Portuguese. We have offices in Istanbul, Fethiye, Bodrum, Lisbon and Edinburgh.

If you would like to see more properties for sale in Istanbul or Kalkan, Kas, Fethiye, Antalya or Bodrum please visit the link here. If you would like one of our representatives to contact you in English or Turkish, you can also contact us here.

We have completed many transactions in four different countries successfully. Feedback from our clients can also be seen on our Facebook page here.

Property on Map

Similar Properties

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *