Luxury Rental Villa in Istanbul Zekeriyakoy
KHI property pleased to present this Luxury Rental Villa in Istanbul Zekeriyakoy. This detached house can be rented on a weekly basis for a short term period or a long term house. It was previously used by a Turkish Film Company where they shoot the soap called Ufak Tefek Cinayetler. This project is now over and owners have decided to keep it on the rental market. It is a very spacious property with 850 square meters (sqm) interior and 150 sqm terraces in a 2,500 sqm plot. This secluded and peaceful suburban home, overlooking a green valley, represent a lifestyle with a quality detached house, a swimming pool and all the amenities.
Zekeriyakoy is a very exceptional location, 20 minutes drive to the vibrant city of İstanbul also 10 minutes drive to Black Sea beaches.
- Triplex with unobstructed view, 850 m2 indoor space.
- 150 m2 balcony, patio. Total of 1000 m2.
- Wooden Canadian construction
- Weekly Rental Charge is 5,500 Euros
- Monthly Rental Charge is 16,000 Euros
ZEKERİYAKÖY AND SURROUNDINGS
- Walking distance to Zekeriyaköy shopping district (cafes, restaurants, gym).
- 15 minutes walking distance to the Tennis club and Equestrian club.
- BIS ( British International School) 5 minutes by car. Walking distance to many kinder gardens.
- Close to several well known high-schools and universities.
- Easy access to İstanbul airports and many central districts via 3rd Bridge connectors.
- 10 minutes drive from Kilyos beaches- the Black Sea.
- Walking distance to many parks and hiking tracks.
- Free shuttle to subway station and İstinye Park shopping mall, in front door.
- Other opportunities with co-op membership (www.zekeriyakoop.com).
- One of the safest district in İstanbul, both police and gendarme zone.
More features are listed below..
- 90 m2 divided living room-den-study.
- Mezzanine library in the study.
- Separate dining room.
- 40 m2 kitchen with fully functional fireplace, 2 pantries.
- Another Fully functional fireplace.
- Guest bathroom.
- Hidden cloakroom.
- Wide corridor.
- 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms
- High wood ceilings Master bedroom with a separate dressing room, bathroom (with Jacuzzi) , balcony.
- Huge dressing room with closets on 3 walls
- Wide corridor with lounge area.
- 80 m2 living space with kitchenette and bathroom.
- Staff quarters with bathroom, separate entrance.
- Laundry room.
- Game-hobby-table tennis room.
- Boiler room.
- Storage room.
- 2500m2 enclosed yard.
- Unobstructed view overlooking a green valley.
- 11m x 5m salted water swimming pool.
- 100m2 organic vegetable garden, self-sufficient for a family.
- Mature Fruit trees
- 2 cars open
- 3 court yards, 2 patios, 2 balconies on upper floor.
- Central alarm system.( fire and theft)
- 30 tons emergency water tank.
- Water pump.
- also 30 Kilowatt generator.
- Central vacuum cleaning system.
- Buderus boiler.
- TV/WIFI connections.
- Air condition in 3 rooms
- Pipe for laundry
- Colonial / eclectic style with emphasis on comfort.
- Yamaha Baby Grand piano.
- 3 meter dining table for 16 people.
- 2 large book cases/ Library of books in 3 languages. ( English-Turkish- French)
- 3 refrigerators and fully equipped kitchen.
- Bang- Oluffsen music system.
- Bedding for 9 peoples.
- 40 windows with stores or curtains .
- Numerous built in closets and storage spaces.
- Professional treadmill
KHI Property team can speak English, Turkish, Russian and Portuguese. We have offices in Lisbon, Alicante, Athens, Edinburgh and Fethiye, Turkey. If you wish to know more about this unique property or would like to arrange a viewing trip to see it, please click here to leave your contact details. If requested, we also assist you with your Turkish Citizenship enquiries maybe not with this Luxury Rental Villa in Istanbul Zekeriyakoy, but with some other available properties in Istanbul. Please see this link for the Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program for more details.
If you wish to see more properties for sale in the region of Istanbul Turkey please see the link here. Our representatives can always call you back with English or Turkish languages; please contact us.
Besides that we also have many customer feedback on our Facebook Page and you are most welcome to visit and view those testimonials here.